View Single Post
Dual
Old 08-02-2006 , 15:16   Reserved slots problem

Hello i have a 16(visible slots) dm server, i have 2 more invisible so ppl cant join through steam. That also are configurated in manimod to be empty always so admins can join without problem. I have this configuration in other server for 9 months without dm and it works great but with dm, this 2 invisible and reserved slots get filled with clients(i guess when someone get into using all-seeing-eye). Do u know how to fix this?I put here my manimod config so u can see everything is setting up ok, but it is not a manimod question. Thats why i write it here, as it only happend in the server with cssdm.

mani_reserve_slots 1 // Turn on off reserve slots
mani_reserve_slots_number_of_slots 2 // Number of reserve slots you have
mani_reserve_slots_kick_message "se te ha desconectado para el uso de un slot reservado por un admin." // User defined message shown in players console when kicked
mani_reserve_slots_redirect_message "This server is full, you are being redirected to another one of our servers" // User defined message for redirection of players to another server
mani_reserve_slots_redirect "" // The IP address of the server you wish to redirect players to. Leave it blank if you do not want redirection to be used
mani_reserve_slots_allow_slot_fill 0 // This defines whether you want your reserve slots to fill with reserve players or always be kept free (1 = allow slots to fill, 0 = always keeps slots free and kick player instead)
mani_reserve_slots_kick_method 1 // Type of method used to kick players, 0 = by highest ping (spectators first), 1 = by connection time (spectators go first)
mani_reserve_slots_include_admin 1 // Include admins in the adminlist.txt file as players who have reserve slots (1 = include admins)

Thanks in advance

Last edited by Dual; 08-02-2006 at 15:25.