View Single Post
addons_zz
Veteran Member
Old 09-30-2023 , 22:58   Re: Galileo v5.9.1-925 (a feature rich map voting plugin) | Last Update: 2018-07-16
Reply With Quote #1031

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikaMika View Post
Pity, i cant code
I have a quick look at the code, and it seem, that the voting start is delayed by this math:
Code:
File: MultiModServer/plugins/addons/amxmodx/scripting/galileo.sma 826: /** 827:  * Specifies how much time to delay the voting start after the round start. 828:  * 829:  * @return an integer, how many seconds to wait 830:  */ 831: #define ROUND_VOTING_START_SECONDS_DELAY() \ 832:     ( get_pcvar_num( cvar_mp_freezetime ) + PERIODIC_CHECKING_INTERVAL \ 833:       - ( get_pcvar_num( cvar_isToAskForEndOfTheMapVote ) & END_OF_MAP_VOTE_ANNOUNCE1 ? 5 : 0 ) \ 834:       + ( g_roundAverageTime > 2 * g_totalVoteTime / 3 ? g_totalVoteTime / 5 : 1 ) )

Changing it to this should start try to start the voting 10 seconds after the round start:
Code:
/**  * Specifies how much time to delay the voting start after the round start.  *  * @return an integer, how many seconds to wait  */ #define ROUND_VOTING_START_SECONDS_DELAY() 10

If the online compiler still working, my attachment here should be enough.
Attached Files
File Type: sma Get Plugin or Get Source (galileo.sma - 59 views - 775.3 KB)

Support me on Patreon, Ko-fi, Liberapay or Open Collective