View Single Post
General_Zod
Old 11-15-2013 , 11:49   [TF2] Server/Custom Questions
Reply With Quote #1

Hello all, I just created this account to ask a few noob questions in regards to a server I'm trying to help customize.

I spent some time reading the forums because I didn't want to be "that guy", but I am still unable to locate what I was looking for.

Could someone possibly point me in the direction of the following:

Customizing sounds (I already have the quake sound pack in place and it works, but I don't know how to add additional sounds, or customize the sounds that are played. Example: When you suicide "humiliation" is played. I attempted to replace that with nelson from the simpsons saying "haha". I removed the original "humiliation".mp3 from the server and uploaded "haha".mp3, I then changed it to "humiliation".mp3, but the server isn't playing it. It still plays the old humiliation sound. When I play the humiliation sound from the server it plays haha. I did this based on the assumption that when the server goes to play a specific sound, it is associated with the same name mp3 file.

Admin Color Text

End of Round Immunity I would also like to put a picture above the people's heads with immunity if possible.

Associated song with steam id This one may be tricky but it would seem possible. I would like to associate a song clip with admin id's if possible. When an admin joins the server it would play a sound clip, which would be associated with their steam id. The server's theme is Mortal Kombat, so say for example when I enter the server (I'm Raiden) it would play a clip from the game/song associated with me.

Any help/advice would be greatly appreciated...

Thank you in advance