View Single Post
Natsheh
Veteran Member
Old 09-05-2019 , 16:37   Re: Jailbreak MOD v2.5.5 (API SUPPORT) Stable.
Reply With Quote #211

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmXDusT View Post
donating money to server ( if player not found ) through /donate < nick >
- "/cash" doesn't show your cash if you're alone in the server.
when roundtime is 0:00 (HUD one at least), players (re)connecting are going to respawn.- typo: "tratior" in TTT funday, instead of "traitor"
Fixed

Quote:
- rounds end in fundays before the objective is completed if one team dies ( EG: TTT day. all CT die, round restarts even if traitor wasn't found).
Make sure you installed the Orpheu config correctly and use the infinite round and round terminator from the jB archive

Quote:
- players would be shown as CT team as they join even when they (can only) choose T. (they get moved to T on next round, but until dead, they're shown as CTs). they can start freeday etc.
- was reported that on boxing minigame sometimes players don't deal damage when they hit.
bazooka crashes the server.
That was already fixed in v255.

Quote:
- gambling is too easy and it gives too much (by gambling allin, you move from X to 2X cash which is OK. by gambling Y tho, it gives you +2Y, instead of just +Y). eg: i have 1100. i gamble 100 and win. i will have 1300. not 1200. the rate should also be through cvars imo (like you choose the win rate). maybe also limit allin to max amount possible to bet?
The betting plugin is not included.
Wasn't done by me.

Thanks for reporting.
@VIP System 100% done !

Last edited by Natsheh; 09-12-2019 at 11:40.
Send a message via MSN to Natsheh Send a message via Skype™ to Natsheh