Thread: ...
View Single Post
MikuMikuCookie
Old 09-30-2012 , 12:24   Re: Bug with weapon giving.
Reply With Quote #12

I'm having the exact same issue as L4Christmas2.

Today I tried updating TF2Items, and adding TF2ItemsInfo, so Give Weapon would have the indexes for the Triad Pack weapons and MVM weapons, and that I could look up the item indexes without having to load the weapon index table in the browser every time, but I ended up breaking the give weapon plugin, and it wouldn't load for the same reason his didn't.

So, I tried installing another plugin, [TF2Items] Advanced Item Designer AKA: Advanced Give Item, and apparently it's broken too. When I try sm_gi, it tells me I need to specify certain parameters. To test the plugin, I tried using one of the example params,
PHP Code:
 sm_gi @me 298 1 100 -1 0 0 tf_weapon_minigun "129 ; 5" 
and the plugin gives no chat response. When I look in the console, I'm greeted with "Unknown Command: sm_gi" and it won't give me the item.

Can someone please help me out here? The plugin was working before I updated TF2Items, but the thing is is that I'm sure I had hg231 installed this whole time. I don't know if it's TF2ItemsInfo, like whatshisface asked L4C2, but it's really disappointing that the plugin isn't working anymore.

Please help,
MMC

Edited Edit: TF2ItemsInfo works fine in conjunction with advanced giveitem. I wonder if theres a simpler version of that plugin, or that I'd be able to shortcut the commands instead of using a myriad of arguments.

Last edited by MikuMikuCookie; 09-30-2012 at 12:53. Reason: Fixed :DDDD
Send a message via Skype™ to MikuMikuCookie