View Single Post
muukis
Veteran Member
Old 08-24-2016 , 02:37   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Custom Player Stats v1.4B121
Reply With Quote #1819

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cress10 View Post
When I try to install this from l4d_stats_web2zip.zip, it looks like everything goes okay and it goes through all of the pages on the wizard, but when it says it's done and gives the refresh button the refresh button just goes to the same page where it says it's finished, and going to the index redirects back to the wizard from step 0.

I don't know why it's doing that, the database looks fine and it has the tables and everything after the wizard is run, but for some reason it doesn't think it's finished. If I comment out the following if statement in common.php to see what happens if the redirect is removed

I just get a white screen with no source.
Check your config.php that it has the values you've entered to the wizard. If it does not, you'll have to either give write permissions to that file and run the wizard again or manually edit the config.php (like you'd have to do when running web stats 1). Web stats 1 installer and setup guide is compatible with web stats 2, however there is one variable in web stats 2 configs that you need to set in addition to web stats 1 config ($l4dstats_web_installed).

Though certainly not superhuman, the man's prowess inspires an excess of whispered rumors. But those rumors remain in the realm of speculation.