View Single Post
nostalgia
Old 12-19-2020 , 13:12  
Reply With Quote #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by pc gamer View Post
i'm willing to bet you aren't running a dedicated tf2 server.

With that being said you can try running the updated version in the original post and let me know if it works for you. I removed the requirement for tf2itemsinfo in this version. You'll still need tf2attributes.
theres still stock

IT WORKED!!

well

i would say THANK YOU SO MUCH but i give you a 40% since i figured out the other mods and stuff on my own since im not that stupid

eitherways thank you

but still i want to request one thing

fix bots with killstreak weapons please.. it just doesnt work

also PC Gamer, if you could make it so when bots have australiums its always strange or when they have a strange count on a weapon the weapon quality is strange

i know it may be a little too much to ask, but its a suggestion

Really tho, you should fix it, every item quality is always stock which is kind of annoying

And make it so we can edit it, because exporting it does nothing

here are some stuff that i think should be added:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

australium weapons should always be strange like you did with botkillers

the quality glitch should be fixed, since, yes it does make it strange, the item will be white, just like the stock quality

http://www.sourcemod.net/compiler.php this version does not work on the compiler meaning we cant edit it, so you should probably fix it, or give me a link where it works

bots with australiums shouldnt be able to have unusual effects (although this could probably be a toggable command)

you should make it so weapons that have a archivement item attribute into some of the weapons (lugermorph, iron curtain, etc.)

and thats it

(and yes. i am aware this is a long list and some of these suggestions may take a lot of time to put it, but its just a suggestion, if you could put some of these in, thanks!)

What i really only want is to be able to edit the mod and have australiums always be strange and the quality glitch fixed

i hope at least one can be fixed

her is free 2tf stufff!!!!!1111111
there no vius, clic here for free link code to gt free bornig tem captoin!!11111111

freetf2crapnovirusipromise.tf

=

Last edited by asherkin; 12-20-2020 at 11:25.