View Single Post
Kailo
Old 12-20-2020 , 00:31   Re: [CS:GO] Smart Jail Doors (v0.5.2-beta, 2015-11-18)
Reply With Quote #65

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheZZL View Post
Thanks for responding Kailo

I've read the plugin description, downloaded it, and used it. While experimenting on some of my servers' maps to make sure it works I came across jb_avalanche_csgo_b8ac where the doors are prop_dynamic (I meant prop_dynamic, not func_dynamic sorry)

I've gone over handmode before but forget about it in this instance. It seems to be working , thanks for the help!

One last question:

My intention of using this plugin is for Guards to be able to run a command like /open in order to open the doors anywhere they are on the map, but the way the plugin is intended to be used is to create buttons for saved entities and only allow /sjd to be an admin command (/sjd being where the menu is). What are your thoughts on creating a command like /open /close to run these commands for non-admins?
This is a main idea of this plugin. Description saying: "Plugin provides API for creation plugins ..." You must open/close the doors with /sjd only for test purposes. For /open /close and etc. commands you need to install second plugin, mainly because exists dozens different warden plugins and there is no sense to support all on core side. Main repository also have example of simple open/close plugin: https://github.com/Kailo97/smartjail...uginsample1.sp
Yeah, i probably can to add "plugins that use SJD" section in description, to help finding such.

What warden plugin are you using?