View Single Post
TheZZL
Old 12-19-2020 , 15:26   Re: [CS:GO] Smart Jail Doors (v0.5.2-beta, 2015-11-18)
Reply With Quote #64

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kailo View Post
Help me please with feedback. Did you read description of this plugin? Do you know about handmode?
(first please answer on these questions)

There is no class with name "func_dynamic". This typo i think. So, "func_dynamic" entity class is probably some model class and can't be the door. Yeah, you can target only "func_dynamic", but because required door entity is brush and can't be target with default tool. For this case i already added handmode. You can read about in description.
I don't face with map, where this plugin would be unusable. If you face so, please report map name.
Thanks for responding Kailo

I've read the plugin description, downloaded it, and used it. While experimenting on some of my servers' maps to make sure it works I came across jb_avalanche_csgo_b8ac where the doors are prop_dynamic (I meant prop_dynamic, not func_dynamic sorry)

I've gone over handmode before but forget about it in this instance. It seems to be working , thanks for the help!

One last question:

My intention of using this plugin is for Guards to be able to run a command like /open in order to open the doors anywhere they are on the map, but the way the plugin is intended to be used is to create buttons for saved entities and only allow /sjd to be an admin command (/sjd being where the menu is). What are your thoughts on creating a command like /open /close to run these commands for non-admins?