View Single Post
AeroAcrobat
AlliedModders Donor
Old 08-16-2012 , 04:57   Re: [TF2] Real Fake bHop
Reply With Quote #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by thacursedpie View Post
Hey all!

Regarding the crashes: I don't have a clue. Could be something in SDKhooks or just something in the source engine.

Regarding the 'index is out of bounds': that's bad coding on my part, sorry. Without looking at the code (and without remembering it, it has been a while), my guess is the problem lies in the amount of max players you allow on your server (which is either too high or too low). That's just a guess though.

Anyways, a few weeks ago I rewrote the mod because it is ugly as all hell at the moment. The rewrite isn't done yet, but when it is I'll release it. It has most of the current functionality, minus the speedometer (I didn't really like it anyway. If you really really like it I can put it back in.) There are also a few new features, which are fun to play around with ^^.

Sadly I'm busy IRL and I have other mods to support as well. I won't be updating the current version of the mod, I'll just release the new version (when it's done).

Cheers.
that are very good news!
I personaly had no issues before the chinese update (koth_king + new wep.). I'm running a 32 slot surf server. it would be also nice if you could do a ON/OFF cvar for speedometer and at which speed the speedometer should be displayed e.g. diplay speedometer only if player is 120% fast.
Thanks for the info!