View Single Post
Olly
Old 03-30-2007 , 19:36   Re: PsychoReader - Read Psychostats Ingame! (0.2.1)
Reply With Quote #12

Released 1.0.0!

* Whole bunch of stuff updated and again All of the messaging code has been written for easier addition of features, and also to incorporate the new language system

* 2 new chat commands added;
lastupdate - Shows how long it has been since the stats last updated
stats [PlayerName | PartialName] - Shows you the other players' statsme box

Quote:
1.0.0: 30 Mar 2007 - 23:45
---------------------------
* Finally out of BETA *cheers*
* removed lots of old crap
* More small bugfixes
* Removed the 'HintBox' from DOD:S as it shows in the middle of the screen.
* Re-arranged the HintBox for the rest of the mods.
* Fixed a bug with mod detection ><
* Changed some stuff in statsme box
* Added language support (if you can translate, please contact me (#sharedstats))
* Re-coded alot of the menu/message code, Plugin uses quite a bit less ram now
* Changed the server where update info is stored, will fix some people missing update message ;-)
* Started sorting out the code into a way that will alow me to add new features easier, so get thinking
* Lots of optimization for speed, and mem usage.
* Added 2 new chat commands;
'lastupdate' - Displays how long ago the last time stats.pl ran
'stats <player name | partial player name> - Displays the players statsme for you
* Realised I forgot to release version 0.2.2 LOL (Most of the stuff below is not applicable now)
* Plugin should be more stable as more checks for invalid/inaccurate/empty data are in place
* Added propper statsme data for dods, i forgot to change it from css to dod ><
* Changed hook time on the chat commands, so the results now appear AFTER the chat message has been shown
* Hopefully fixed a potential bug where messages would be sent to the wrong people
* Compacted the statsme box, the new chatbox overlapped on lower resolutions :/ (new chat FTL)
* Fixed bug where Axis score wasnt shown
* Removed the third statsme page because the ranks are shown down the bottom, and rest could fit on page 2
* Added new cvar 'pr_language';
1 for English (Default)
2 for French

* Realised I forgot to release version 0.2.2 LOL (Most of the stuff below is not applicable now)
+ If you have any comments/requests/suggestions, please contact me at #sharedstats on gamesurge
Detailed installation wiki
http://www.psychostats.com/wiki/PsychoReader

Download
http://www.psychostats.com/community/browse/Addons/1

Installation
Same as before

* MAKE SURE YOU UPLOAD THE 'language.plrf' to /mod/addons/psycho_reader/ OR IT WONT WORK!!

Enjoy
Send a message via MSN to Olly