View Single Post
ArminC
Old 01-06-2018 , 11:59   Re: [ZPNM] Zombie Plague Nightmare Mod 2.9.3 + all sub-plugins [Updated on 2018.01.04
Reply With Quote #175

Quote:
I don't have them and I can't recover them from anywhere. Most of the addons' plug-ins are included here anyway.
(For example Do you have that zm_vip.html? I can't recover it by Web Cache..

Quote:
Ignore or replace them as the compiler says. They are AMXX 1.8.3 compiler specific warnings anyway.
Yeah I know that I should ignore, but that's me, I can't =)

Quote:
I will do it myself in the next update. Use yours in the meantime.
I'am looking forward to the update

Quote:
Everything compiles fine for me now.
Yeah I mean by compiling it with the fixes. If I don't try to fix it it compiles normally but if I add the "fix" code it doesn't want to compile. (that 3 plugins)

Quote:
It's hardcoded. You need to recode the plug-in if you want to change that.
So how exactly I need to change the name/path? I tried to find something but uh..

Quote:
That's because of those entities' render mode. Additive lights up in the dark.
I wasn't referring exactly to the entities but to the so dark light. It's normal for that type of round? Because in other rounds is very bright.

Quote:
Those huds are fine. They are temporary and very short so they aren't really a problem.
In my opinon isn't so right. Like the "current infection+ human/zombie" hud is permanently there and I can't see the temporary huds !! The curent infection should be moved like in right or in chat.. there should be clear for temporary huds.. !! I think it should be reworked.. I don't know

Quote:
The light you see is a DLIGHT type. DLIGHT uses texture pixel count to measure the radius which it will light up. If a portion of the map has a high resolution texture it will light up apparently less.
Also, about the corners, the game is not perfect. It has some bugs left.
Yeah but is normal that the light to be so large? Like I said, I can be in the mid (ct) and the light can reflect in B wall wtf?! Or the light [see photo 1, b)] can reflect in 3 sides *like the corners* and no green light in the center ! And again in the last photo you can see how large is the light.. it should be only on your center.. not on the whole map ..

(edit)

You can't do something about that hp bar? Not everytime it's so low but when is.. it's annoying..

(edit)

Do you have anymore that D7_ plugins?

Last edited by ArminC; 01-12-2018 at 12:36.