View Single Post
georgik57
Veteran Member
Old 12-24-2017 , 15:12   Re: [ZPNM] Zombie Plague Nightmare Mod 2.9.0 + all sub-plugins [Updated on 2017.11.25
Reply With Quote #171

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArminC View Post
But this won't affect the 'efficency' of the plugin, as the error says you should replace the value with the new one..
And for the example at GeoIp in 1.8.2 was used GeoIPv1 Lite and now is GeoIPv2Country (see the first error)
Idk but as long as you have the needed database(s) there shouldn't be any problems.

Quote:
And I think in the next near future 1.8.3 will be launched (and the plugin need to be compatibile) .. or will be as HalfLife 3 ..
Will try to since it's easy and shouldn't take much time.

Quote:
(edit)
Most of them are old.. like they are fixed or there are small bugs that u don't seem them as needing a fix?
The list is untouched for a very long time. I'm currently managing to-do lists inside every sma file instead of in a common one for all the plugins.

Quote:
(edit2)
Need anything else? is the full content right I don't think of any other thing..? '.. As for me I need a karambit but huh )'
Well it's missing most if not all the sma files and I don't think I have them anymore.

Quote:
(edit3)
And what 1.8.3 have already included dhud or ??
Yes, AMXX 1.8.3 already has dhud integrated.

Quote:
(edit4)
There isn't any workaround to fix (without staying with these errors, and I think u don't wana update it (atleast for the moment), right?) warning 233: symbol "client_disconnect" is marked as deprecated: Use client_disconnected() instead. ( I don't think I have just to replace with () ) -- and in general the errors from my last post.
PHP Code:
public client_disconnect(id
->
PHP Code:
#if AMXX_VERSION_NUM <= 182
public client_disconnect(id)
#else
public client_disconnected(id)
#endif