View Single Post
KWo
AMX Mod X Beta Tester
Old 09-16-2010 , 08:04   Re: Restrict weapons for certain maps
Reply With Quote #42

I believe You are using some of my All-In-One packages with plugins I'm supporting (mapchooser4, maphandler06, sniperlimit etc). Form that what I can see from Your logs You have some troubles with loading even standard (original) AMX X plugins (like admin, admincmd, pluginmenu, imessage etc). That menas You may need to compile that locally against the AMX X version You are currently using.
About max_awps , max_autos, winspread_awp, winspread_auto, autolimit, awplimit, checkrebuy settings - they are for sniperlimit plugin and they have nothing to do to CSDM. If You want to disable this plugin for awp_xxx maps, all You need to do is put the settings for them in amxx.cfg (like for normal maps), but then - in amxmodx/configs/maps/prefix_awp.cfg You should just write
awplimit 0
autolimit 0

That should disable sniperlimit plugin working on awp maps, but it should work normaly on others.

Log messages You provided here about those settings are telling me one thing - You have put them in wrong place (I believe in amxmodx\configs\csdm\extraconfigs\ in some awp_xxx.cfg file and in section [items] or [item_restrictions]. But as I said - those settings have nothing to do with CSDM nor itemomode of CSDM - so they shouldn't be there.

Last edited by KWo; 09-16-2010 at 08:10.