View Single Post
MeeMFromHH
Old 06-20-2018 , 19:41   Re: MeeMFromHH's Bosses Part 3 [NEW BOSS - The Brick Buckets]
Reply With Quote #14

An update to Double has been released. Due to some critics, I've reworked Double's abilities. (No, they didn't change. I just balanced them out)

-First, I removed Double's damage penalty. 50% damage penalty backfired horribly when trying to balance it for Pyro's, Heavy's and Sniper's Skill Steal.
-CopyCat's rage cost has been lowered. Since many people already know how to spycheck, the least I could do was lower the rage cost for that ability, so you can use it more often.
-Soldier Skill: The amount of projectiles you get per rage has been increased and so did the damage.
-Demo Skill: The plugin owner reworked the plugin and added the ability to change the charge speed within the boss' config. Boss now should charge at an acceptable rate.
-Engie Skill: Same as above, except you're given the ability to change how much metal boss gets when it Skill Steals an Engi. I've been given the choice to choose between getting ammo regen or a set amount. I went with set amount because, if the boss gets ammo regen, they can just camp in one place and keep building infinitely once they have enough metal.
-Medic Skill: The amount of health regenerated has been increased. Since you're not likely to be near a Medic when activating this skill, the least I could do was increase the amount regenerated.

On another note, I also increased the volume of the boss' sounds, since they were too quiet to hear.

Anyway, that's it. New Double is out.