View Single Post
SpokeN
Old 06-13-2018 , 10:36   Re: ONE OF YOUR CODERS CANT BE TRUSTED! (CraZy)

Crazy , and everyone reading this , we paid him to make us a ZP server , when he finished he started advertising him self on our cost and in our servers his excuse was "you guys wanted me to copy a server and i copied it and done a lot of shit more on it , so now i'm making the credits" , i told him we asked you to make some additional things and you agreed without any arguments , so please kindly remove the credits and advertisings you've made recently , he stopped answering after it and then told me "Done , now go fuck your self and all Lost Soul bitches" , then after he said that , next map everything got fucked up in our server because the owner was offline and he couldn't change the server ftp password to prevent him from doing such shit , he even deleted an important cfg file so we can never fix by ourselves , the file was "zp_sql.cfg" which was for ammopacks , and you call him a trusted and good coder? , if you want a prove tell him to add me back on steam and i'll send Screenshots of the whole conversation between both of us.