View Single Post
dballs442
Old 09-20-2007 , 04:13   "Missing RIFF/WAVE chunks"
Reply With Quote #1

i tried moding this throwing knife mod for cs 1.6 to play a diffrent sound and i am getting this error in console and its crashing my server:

Missing RIFF/WAVE chunks
Missing RIFF/WAVE chunks
Missing RIFF/WAVE chunks
Missing RIFF/WAVE chunks
Missing RIFF/WAVE chunks
Missing RIFF/WAVE chunks
Missing RIFF/WAVE chunks

i changed "weapons/knife_hitwall1.wav" to "Custom/knife_hitwall1.wav" both on line 394 and in the precache section (line 552 in the orignal or line 554 on the one i had moded to work with free for all death match.)

heres a link to the original code: http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?p=19610

and ive attached what i have on my server now. any help would be great. i dont script at all so lame mans terms would be much appreciated. or a change of what i need and reattachment of the new code would also be great.

p.s. on a side not i need some more moding to this plugin so it works with free for all death match and this mapchooser i have that creates a vote at 45 and a map change at 50 kills by any one persons, teammate or not. if some one can help me with that please pm me.
Attached Files
File Type: sma Get Plugin or Get Source (throwing_knives.sma - 1927 views - 19.6 KB)
If you enjoy Goldeneye 64 checkout 72.5.102.38:27015 (cs 1.6) sometime.
Send a message via AIM to dballs442