View Single Post
Psyk0tik
Veteran Member
Old 07-04-2022 , 22:33   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Mutant Tanks (v8.94, 7-4-2022)
Reply With Quote #1381

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsphyxiaJLSA View Post
All these tanks block my server, so I have them disabled, I start to enable one by one and when I put one of them randomly and it appears in the game, the server is blocked before finishing the map where it is being played.

I spawned all of these Tanks multiple times on both my Windows and Linux servers just now but neither of the servers have crashed once. There might be another plugin that is causing the crash. For reference, the crash has something to do with entities being deleted. You say that the server crashes whenever a Tank spawns, but my plugin does not delete anything when spawning a Tank.

I also suggest verifying that you fully updated the plugin correctly, including the gamedata and config files.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddd123 View Post
Aw, but why thought? Now my custom Tank "Deaf Tank (Yell + Quiet)" and "JumpScare Tank (Yell + Warp") is no more....
With how the "Yell" ability works now, the deafen feature became unnecessary. Your "Deaf Tank" should still work just fine. As for "JumpScare Tank" there's nothing I can really do about that.

I may add it back in a future update, so here's my question for you:

How do you think the deafen feature should work? Please be specific.