View Single Post
Lux
Veteran Member
Old 09-11-2018 , 00:14   Re: [L4D2]Character_manager (1.3.6 - 11/09/2018 )
Reply With Quote #84

Quote:
Originally Posted by bazrael View Post
Like you said that map default is primary first and chooses another set for the 5th to 8th. I never considered the 9th and later clone survivors because there's no difference if all 8 survivors have existed and I don't play multi-survivor coop game that over 8 survivors.
Update 1.3.8
Optmized some checks
Added Bothset, will use the orignal map survivorset before going to other set 5+ survivors
Requires Convar
l4d2_survivor_set "3" (default setting to different value than the orignal Will be effected by setting the survivor_set in VPK or using mission and weapon info editor)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bazrael View Post
The most importantly, in the next update, could you keep l4d2_identity_fix still working even l4d2_survivor_set is 0?

I've tried different l4d2_survivor_set for 3 days and confirmed that v1.3.6's identity fix didn't work for players. That was why I mistook that "l4d2_survivor_set 0" wouldn't enable identity fix. Merudo's identity fix is worked for me before using CM.
I was unable to reproduce this bug, sorry i'm not sure what is different with your server configuration if it still happens on 1.3.8 can you narrowdown if it is a plugin causing conflict thanks.

Commission me for L4D