View Single Post
DarkDeviL
SourceMod Moderator
Old 09-16-2018 , 19:24   Re: [ANY] SourceComms (0.9.266 - 22/11/2014)
Reply With Quote #367

Quote:
Originally Posted by comodder View Post
Does it have a plugin called SourceComms++? I had played on a server about 6 months ago using a plugin specifically called SourceComms++ as opposed to the tradional sourcecomms found here. There is a also server that uses a plugin called resetscore++. Can't seem to find these plugins on alliedmodders.net. There are only non plus plus (++) variations of the plugins I have mentioned.
It has a (sub)plugin that presents itself as being "SourceBans++: SourceComms".

Quote:
Originally Posted by comodder View Post
Unfortunately server owners from where I come from are selfish a**holes who won't even have casual talk about general administration related stuff. They seem to act as if someone's trying to rob their servers.
Let's play with an analogy:

Similar to the real world, where we have companies (e.g. supermarkets) that are competing against each other. The goal for them is to win market shares market share, e.g. to earn / profit the most.

Your gaming community is obviously going for the market shares as well, such as to have a lot of players, and so on... To be the most popular one there is...

Same goals is there for my gaming community.

So, ask yourself: Why would I help you, so you would be able to compete against myself? Would that even make sense to do so?

That's the way a lot (if not: most) community owners see things.

Dropbox FastDL: Public folder will no longer work after March 15, 2017!
For more info, see the [SRCDS Thread], or the [HLDS Thread].