View Single Post
plock
Old 07-30-2018 , 14:27   Re: [ANY] Reserved Slots with tVip support (v1.1, 2018-07-26)
Reply With Quote #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by ownage13 View Post
Oh snaps I was busy the past few days with work and seeing the GF but yes I will try this update today when I'm off work! Thank you for getting to this so fast for me. I did not get the chance to try the new settings I was going to cause I ended up swamped since I last messaged with IRL stuff but today after work I will go ahead and update my settings as you have mentioned to 9 for the tvip_reservedslots and see how this works (: Again thank you for making this update possible for me (: I will write back either tonight or tomorrow as long as I am properly able to test this (:
In case if you want to limit 9 players to play, you can set "tvip_serverslots" to 9. And if you want to always kick a player, you can try "tvip_reservedslots 9" with "tvip_dropmethod 1".

Although I'm not sure if this will work as expected, but I will fix if you find any issues. No worries regarding the delay, just let me know if you encounter any issues, I will fix ASAP (:.

Resuming:
Code:
tvip_serverslots 9
tvip_reservedslots 9
tvip_dropmethod 1
Regards.

Owner/Developer at Kniv
My Steam Profile