View Single Post
Spiritfarer
Old 06-19-2022 , 17:19   Can't locate Syntax/Keyword/Try.pm
Reply With Quote #1

Hi There,

I have searched for a while now for people having this issue and was unable to find anything so I am going to post here. My apologies if this has been resolved already, I just couldn't find it.

I have followed the guide step by step, everything seems to have gone fine. I am using a cpanel through my hosting company to set everything up. They have opened Port 27500 for me as well (incoming & outgoing). Also they have enabled the DBi Module ( I think i saw that was required on another thread)

Cron appears to be working and starting the Daemon successfully on port 27500 and has been emailing me every 5 minutes since yesterday to tell me so. Although when I check my stats website it would appear that it is not connecting to my HL Server it just shows 0/0 no players, I have added my hosting's ip and port in the correct format in the server.cfg, so it's not that.

When I look in my logs folder inside the perl folder I am receiving the following error.

Can't locate Syntax/Keyword/Try.pm in @INC (@INC contains: /usr/local/lib64/perl5 /usr/local/share/perl5 /usr/lib64/perl5/vendor_perl /usr/share/perl5/vendor_perl /usr/lib64/perl5 /usr/share/perl5 .) at /home/myhosting/perl//HLstats_Server.pm line 41.

BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /home/myhosting/perl//HLstats_Server.pm line 41.
Compilation failed in require at ./hlstats.pl line 74.

I have tried searching for this Try.pm and I can't find anything I was hoping that someone may be able to advise.

Any help would be appreciated on this.