View Single Post
SpiritBob
Old 03-23-2014 , 13:36   Re: [L4D2] Tank Rush 2 (02/04/14)
Reply With Quote #20

On some maps or after you pass a final, there are cutscenes yeah? And after you see them (If you were survivor) and you switch over to infected, your camera gets stuck at the end of the cutscene or part of it, making it impossible to understand where your tank is, or where the survivors are. It cannot fix itself as far as I have seen. Sourcemod, metamod IS NOT THE CASE. I am using the latest dev branches and without any modifications or external plugins to conflict with Tank rush 2. Only plugins I use are the ones recommended by the developer of this plugin.

I hope you can fix this. And a further note: After 5 minutes pass on a final, after all tanks get killed, why are the tanks continuing to spawn? I thought after 5 minutes, you "win" or it's just to ease the task at hand?
Also on random occasions, a message appears "XXX is becoming the new tank", or something like that, and all the other tanks that were alive, disappear and only the one that was spawned stays alive.

Thank you for making this mod, it is very funny and cool. If you have any more good plugins to recommend, do so. Looking forward to the huge update and hope you don't make it private

Last edited by SpiritBob; 03-23-2014 at 13:37.