View Single Post
DJEarthQuake
Veteran Member
Old 12-04-2018 , 12:05   Re: HighPingKicker OLO Based/Updated [26/11/2018]
Reply With Quote #22

I haven't tried your updated HPK yet, but it is next! You are actually trying while so many others are basking in the comfort zone from 15 years ago when AMXX picked up where Admin Mod and AMXMOD left off. We are almost 2 decades later. It is time for some improvements and code optimizations. Thank you again for your work and noticing the needs!! I also have noticed whatever OLO based ping kickers I experimented with here, while a neat concept were functionally worthless. It could have been a config issue on my part making the settings too lenient. But consistently over rate as we have noticed and not being kicked or warned is completely unacceptable. I just tried the Yet kicker which I avoided because users said it was broken for the last 10 years. I replied to the thread and the maintainer called my comments trolling. Since you are respectable I will switch to your stuff buddy. Yet works well but needs more time to tell. Something with timers and AMXMODX plugins have a way of going to hell of those are not set just so.