View Single Post
Pickles47
Old 09-12-2014 , 16:01   Re: [TF2] Kill log and Web Panel
Reply With Quote #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by markg View Post
I installed the plugins (klog 0.9.3 and klog_items 1.0) and the web pages (downloaded zip file today). they are connecting fine, and data is flowing.

Three issues:

The weapons and kill streak tabs don't work, saying that table killlog.weapons doesn't exist. When I checked the sql db, they are right. but a killlog.weapon (without the s) does exist. typo somewhere?

The items tab doesn't work, saying that table killlog.item doesn't exist. In this case they are correct, there is no killlog.item column entry.

There is no Top 10 tab.

Any ideas? I grabbed the latest zip file, but perhaps don't have the latest materials?
`weapons` is the correct tablename. I'm not certain what is causing that issue but the included weapons.sql is correct and the corresponding queries are also correct, pointing to `weapons`. You can rename the table to `weapons` or drop the table and re-import weapons.sql.

There are `itemlog`, which is populated by klog_items and `items` which is also an included mysql file. There seems to be an error in the ITEM_PAGES addon where the sql is not correct, using the one in the main panel will fix it.

The missing Top 10 page is an error caused by using the ITEMS_PAGES nav.php being outdated. I will correct this on git now.

*I have corrected these issues on git. The particular files you would need are panel_addons/ITEMS_PAGES/inc/nav.php and items.sql in the sql directory. Ensure that you import the .sql files: items, weapons, and profiles.
* Also noticed an issue with not being able to view weapon info on weapons page, this is now fixed on git.

Last edited by Pickles47; 09-12-2014 at 16:54.