View Single Post
addons_zz
Veteran Member
Old 01-30-2017 , 14:04   Re: [TUT] How to setup a simple IDE to program/compile AMXX plugins
Reply With Quote #2

How to install? Go to top
Spoiler

The auto-completion by [Destro], Go to top

To use the auto-completion you need to configure your include folder going on the menu:
Code:
Preferences -> Package Settings -> AmxxEditor -> Edit AmxxEditor Autocompletion Settings
And setting the path to your compiler's include folder on the `include_directory` setting value.
Spoiler

FAQ: Frequently Asked Questions Go to top
  1. Quote:
    Originally Posted by iceeedr View Post
    Would you have an updated "how to"? I tried installing yesterday, however the application is totally different from the images, probably because of updates ...
    Sublime Text version changed and the new version as a very new theme, also, I updated the colors schemes used, them, the images became pretty different. But the text inside the images still the names, so you should be able to just ignore the colors/theme/fonts and just follow written the text.

2. Quote:
    Originally Posted by CrazY. View Post
    Autocomplete doesn't work with "includes included into other includes".
    AmxxEditor syntax doesn't auto set in include files.
    I am not sure why this is happening, as by default that should be working.

Anyways, you can force all files with `.inc` extension to open with the correct syntax:

1. Opening a `.inc` file
    2. And going on the menu `View -> Syntax -> Open all with current extension as... -> Amxmodx -> AmxmodxPawn`
      Spoiler

3. Quote:
    Originally Posted by DruGzOG View Post
    How would I go about opening inc files? Checking your first post, I don't have that option
    You can open any `.inc` file the same way you open a `.sma` file. If this is not recognized by your system, you can choose `Open with...` on and choose `sublime_text` as your default program: https://forum.sublimetext.com/t/cant-set-st3-as-default-app-win10-pro/29586

4. Quote:
    Originally Posted by JocAnis View Post
    Did anyone accomplished auto-filling the new file (just like in Amxx studio), is it even possible?
    Yes.

1. Just go to the menu `Tools -> Packages -> AmxxEditor -> New Plug-in`
      Spoiler

2. Alternatively, you can go to the menu `Preferences -> Packages Settings -> AmxxEditor -> Install AmxxEditor Menu`
      Spoiler

3. Then, you can use the menu `AmxxEditor -> New Plug-in`
      Spoiler

Support me on Patreon, Ko-fi, Liberapay or Open Collective

Last edited by addons_zz; 05-03-2020 at 15:18.