View Single Post
GeroiN
Old 10-07-2007 , 05:46   Re: Psychostats 3 in-game stats (threaded SQLx)
Reply With Quote #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
You should perhaps inform users that if they place this plugin above statsx.amxx in plugins.ini, they won't have to edit any existing plugins. This approach prevents the user from having to alter stock plugins after one or more updates.
I've tried to make the plugin mostly identical to statsx behavior.
So then player "say /rank", the game show chat message to others and then client_print his rank to the player.
If statsx plugin is enabled too, the player will get two different rank messages (from psychostats & from csstats). If "say /rank" command was disabled in your statsx plugin, the player will get rank message from PS and "Server has disabled that option" message from statsx.
I see the only proper way to do this without recompiling statsx. Command functions must
Code:
return PLUGIN_HANDLED
except
Code:
return PLUGIN_CONTINUE
But then "say /rank" will not appear as a chat message visible for other players. If there is the way to make "say" message visible...

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoboman View Post
it would be cool to have some sort of /search or /topclan functions like in the other plug in....except using the mysql db not the inet+motd
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBaller View Post
That what it is exactly! Very good job man. I'm sure if you could work in a search feature and other things listed in the plugin I posted but this for now is exactly what is needed!
I'll try to implement that and may be some other commands too in time.