View Single Post
404UserNotFound
BANNED
Old 04-29-2017 , 17:29   Re: [RELEASE] SourceBans++ (v1.6.0) [Updated: 2017-04-23]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robin955 View Post
someone got the files for sourcebans 1.5.4.7? not interested in upgrading to this as there's no point.

nvm already had them.

What? I am so confused by this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dakier View Post
How I can fix it?
It's telling you that "host" and "adminIp" cannot be "NULL", yet if you read the EXECUTE line's entries, you blatantly see that you've got adminIp set as "NULL" for some reason. I highlighted (red text) the adminIp bit, and bolded the weirdness related to the host bit.

Quote:
Fatal error: mysqli error: [1048: Column 'host' cannot be null] in EXECUTE("INSERT INTO sb_log(type,title,message, function, query, aid, host, created) VALUES ('e','PHP Error','[256] mysqli error: [1048: Column \'adminIp\' cannot be null] in EXECUTE(\"INSERT INTO sb_bans(created,type,ip,authid,name,ends,leng th,reason,aid,adminIp ) VALUES\n (UNIX_TIMESTAMP(),\'0\',\'\',\'STEAM_0:0:9120 2798\',\'Dakier\',(UNIX_TIMESTAMP() + 60),60,\'joku pippeli\',\'1\',NULL)\")\n
What's weird though is that the first SQL query's 1st, 2nd and 3rd variables (type, title and message) are set to "e", "PHP Error", and "[256] mysqli error: <entirety of the 2nd query's error message>" which is really odd....so I don't know how to fix it. All I know is how to read the error message and that's about it

Last edited by 404UserNotFound; 04-29-2017 at 17:39.