View Single Post
muukis
Veteran Member
Old 06-26-2009 , 01:44   Re: ChatLog v1.3.5 (Extended)
Reply With Quote #53

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngryVag View Post
Nice plugin. A couple of issues... let me know if I should post this in the 1.2 post.

1) "ChatLogEx: Cannot log message, handle hdatabase is not set!" spamming the heck out of my logs! But it still logs to the database.

2) I can get this to work with the WebAdmin plugin but the actual ChatLogEx php page doesn't work correctly. All I get is a grey block with "Server "1"", the rest is blank! These two plugins share the same database which is hosted on another box.

Edit: Forgot to add: It also doesn't seem to log console chat from HLSW.

Any help or ideas would be great, thanks!
1) Have you tried the latest version 1.3.5? It does not solve the the issue that causes that hdatabase not set -error but it should take care of the spamming. That issue usually pops up on round start, when the hdatabase is not yet set and the the events start to occur.

2) I've only tested the WebAdmin and found it working. You're sure that your WebAdmin is configured and working correctly? If your chatlog web interface is working, you should have no problem getting the webadmin working too.

Edit) I have not tried HLSW so I can't say what is wrong. Do you know what method it uses to print a console message?