View Single Post
vittu
SuperHero Moderator
Old 05-13-2006 , 13:46  

ozzy, stick with the regular version of sh mod instead of the module one (mainly cause it's in beta). And jtp was in his right, I would have said the same thing. We are only a plugin, we are not a forum to teach how to run a server or how to use amxmodx. There are forums/documentation for that stuff that quiet frankly people should know before even coming here. One of the reasons I never get anything done is cause I gotta help all these 14 year olds how to run a damn server because they can’t be bothered to try to figure it out. But people aren't smart enough to ask questions in the right places or be self reliant and search for answers on there own. And I really don't feel like explaining how to enable a module 400 times. Now I’m not bashing you I’m just trying to explain where we are coming from.

and before you go thinking that you need this module version to run the mod for some reason I'm assuming this is why - http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=35918 (almost all heroes that are for the module can be found for the regular version of SH)
Send a message via AIM to vittu Send a message via MSN to vittu Send a message via Yahoo to vittu