View Single Post
stupok
Veteran Member
Old 12-22-2006 , 20:45   Re: Fakemeta General Usage
Reply With Quote #22

I'm just wondering, lets say I do this:

Code:
#include <amxmodx> #include <fakemeta> public plugin_init() {     register_plugin("Client Command", "0.1", "stupok69")         register_forward(FM_ClientCommand, "cc_function") } public cc_function() {     client_print(0, print_chat, "COMMAND EXECUTED!") }

How am I supposed to know what should go in the parentheses in "cc_function()"? This list doesn't help.

Somehow you knew that the handling function should contain id and const model below, so there must be some documentation. You didn't mention it though, so I'm wondering where to find it.

Code:
register_forward(FM_SetModel,"HandlingFunction"); public HandlingFunction(id,const model[]) { // id is the entity being set to this model // const model[] is the model it's being set to // return FMRES_SUPERCEDE to cancel it // return FMRES_IGNORED to let it go through }

Also, the links you (Hawk552) provide in this paragraph require a login username and password.
Quote:
It is easy to read entvars in FakeMeta, however it can sometimes cause problems if not done correctly (which is why Engine is more commonly used). Entvars are variables in a player's edict structure (an edict is the basis for an entity).

Last edited by stupok; 12-22-2006 at 20:47.