View Single Post
Edison1318
Old 01-17-2018 , 03:41   Re: [L4D/L4D2] Grenade Throwing Bots
Reply With Quote #55

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix Rose View Post
you kinda didn't fix it XD the bots do indeed throw the pipe-bombs now, however... the moment a horde triggers, if they have a pipe-bomb, they will throw it before the horde even really gets there.

maybe have them wait like 3 or 4 seconds? i first noticed this on Blood Harvest at the final where they would throw a pipe-bomb right when the horde sound plays.

also, would there be a way to STOP the bots from throwing a pipe-bomb after a human player uses a bile jar or one of their own pipe-bombs? because the bots still throw their regardless.

is there a way to:

1.) make it so the bots DON'T throw a pipe-bomb/bile-jar if a HUMAN player has already thrown one. (a timer might need to be in place for the bile-jar)

2.) make it so if a HUMAN player or bot throws a bile-jar, and then if any survivor gets puked on by a boomer, then have a bot throw a pipe-bomb.

3.) have the bots wait like 3-4 (4-5 on a final) seconds after a horde sound, car alarm, panic event, or final horde sound, that way they don't instantly use it when one of those triggers. makes them only kill like 5 zombies that didn't chose to jump over a fence or something XD
Oh yea, i was lazy to release the plugin. Technically i was busy coding it stable. But then i was thrown up.