Thread: Hero: Akasha
View Single Post
mydas
Old 09-25-2005 , 07:51  
Reply With Quote #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by -: Xdc :- SqUiD!
nice hero but mydas can u further explain what i can do with the last cvar like what it means

[offtopic]I Jumped On The Bandwagon And Now I Also Have a Beautiful Woman As My Avatar : [/offtopic]
yeah, it's easy. everytime you consume a corpse, a counter is increased. when you have consumed corpses = the threshold number ... (3 in this case), the counter is resetted and you get experience as if you killed the last player you sucked

and i made it so cuz in its current state, shmod cannot add only part xp ... and taking full xp for each corpse will get you way higher level than the ones with more frags than you ... remember you don't have to actually kill to eat corpses, just let others do it if you're low level. nice hero if you actually got to level 6; it helps you level if against higher level players. and i think i should make her to consume team corpses, too. what do you think ?

hmm, i'z jis' thinking ... did anyone actually see the hero work ? or you just said it's nice based on what u read only ?

My heroes: SLAYER, Akasha, Achilles, Robo-Ky,Justice, Potemkin, Juggernaut, Mirage, Leviathan, Tyrael, Marduk, Omega Red
Send a message via Yahoo to mydas