View Single Post
Sorrowfire
Old 10-31-2010 , 07:40   Re: TF2Items - Items with custom attributes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlaminSarge View Post
Not to one-up you, Sorrowfire, but: https://forums.alliedmods.net/showth...99#post1337899
Posted
Ahh Drat guess you beat me to the punch... But i put everything in numerical order when i updated the one i had xP Though i guess no one is really going to be looking at the coding when they are using it. But you did change other things as well so... I guess ill try to update the next time.. before you!

And i am sorry asherkin, i shall post in Flamin Sarge's thread from now on with matters relating to that plug-in.

And the color for the "customized" tag is not a glitch as far as i can tell, because before the polycount update came around, that color was still in the game as value #10, it just didn't have the tag before it. And was not listed in the Items_game.txt

But i don't know all that much about this stuff, so i could be wrong about it being a glitch, i mean it could just be a placeholder color (Though normally placeholders are white as far as i can tell)

Oh and Ps: Thanks for putting me in the credits for the Give Weapons Plug-in FlaminSarge.

Edit: Now 502 post thread

Last edited by Sorrowfire; 10-31-2010 at 07:53.