View Single Post
Skorpion1976
Veteran Member
Old 08-20-2009 , 16:02   Re: [L4D] Brutal hunter mod 1.1 (now with burning dmg bonus)
Reply With Quote #6

Hi olj,

Your "burning hunter extra damage" part is what I liked so much in the out-of-the-box game BEFORE valve "fixed" it by lowering the damage dramatically. Actually I am not aware of the value of the additional damage a hunter is doing when he is on fire( I mean without your plugin, the default "burn damage"). Do you know that by chance ? Itīs only fair for hunters on fire to do extra damage as they even sacrifice themselves . You like to create plugins doing sinister stuff . The feelingīs mutual

Looking at your code you call the "public Action:BonusDmgTimerFunction" every 0.7 seconds after the pounce event and subtract 1 HP (the line containing "HP-1")from the victim every time the action is called ?

temphp/mhealthbuffer.... is this the HP a surv initially has when being incap(the hp that usually starts with 300)? I want to make sure that I only change the hp you subtract from not_incapped survivors to do more damage.

thank you in advance! Skorpion1976

Last edited by Skorpion1976; 08-20-2009 at 16:05.