Thread: VIPMenu
View Single Post
SpirT
Old 06-29-2019 , 05:31   Re: VIPMenu
Reply With Quote #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulo_crash View Post
Interesting plugin, enjoy, but I have some doubts.

I currently have it on my server with the Store installed, I realized that it buys the guns from the menu by credit. It would have like to automatically give the player when he chooses some weapon from the menu, without spending the credits in the case.

I ask because I have another server that does not have a Store, I have not tried it yet, but I would like to know if it is possible to use 100% of the plugin without the Store.

Some Suggestions:
- Include the option of translations again; (I noticed that previous versions had)
- Include your plugin in GitHub; (This makes it easier for you to receive help, users make Pull Request)
Hello dear paulo_crash. This plugin needs the plugin Store! You have actually a version for plugins with no store installed (1.1.0) but it has no VipSpawn and other new functions! Now that I have more time to code, 'cause I'm in holidays now, maybe I'll try to do a VipMenu with a DataBase that store client credits (save client credits in the database) and do the same of store does, but whithout the Store Plugin.

Best Regards and thanks for your reply and suggestions,

SpirT.