View Single Post
ToasterOven
Old 09-03-2020 , 17:03   Re: [TF2] Making your very own NextBot NPC with base_boss (Making base_boss your bitc
Reply With Quote #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pelipoika View Post
Yes you can do that by coding it yourself obviously.
And yes "A little longer" passed a long time ago
Thanks for the information.

I guess my map will have to wait. If only there were spawn flags were in the FGD or the VDC, but there are none (excluding ent_create), and all research seems to indicate that tf_halloween_zombie_mob wave team flags (or equivalent) are nonexistent, thus impossible to implement in a Hammer map without coding.
I am not a SourcePawn coder (or coder of anything past "Hello world!")----only a simple mapper, so not much I can do, other than observe the problem----unfortunately.

All I know is that there is no team flag customization of the zombie_mob wave system (needs to be) and waves will not spawn unless there is at least 1 human player on each team (should just need 1 player on server period). Finally, specific to zombie servers skeletons would need to be reskinned, renamed, reanimated, rebalanced (hp, dmg, speed customization), and can't "gnome" into smaller skeletons.
^ so you are right, none of this is possible without coding ^

Any help you can provide relating to this dilemma would be appreciated.
Thanks.

Ref. tf_zombie "wave system": https://wiki.teamfortress.com/wiki/S...nsole_commands

Last edited by ToasterOven; 09-04-2020 at 08:48.