View Single Post
Kinsi
Old 05-17-2017 , 22:40   Re: [CS:GO] Calling source's internal Lag-Compensation functions?
Reply With Quote #5

Alright, seems like CS:GO is using an outdated (?) version of lag compensation. I just checked out an old(er) version and it doesnt contain the "BacktrackPlayer" function, merely a (custom?) version of "BacktrackEntity" which is defined as the following in CS:GO. It seems to be the same situation for the latest binaries as i was unable to find it there either.

PHP Code:
BacktrackEntity(CBaseEntity *,float,CUtlFixedLinkedList<LagRecord> *,LagRecord*,LagRecord*,bool
needless to say, i guess im better of calling StartLagCompensation. But now that i see it, it looks like StartLagCompensation differs from the one in SE2013 as well

PHP Code:
CLagCompensationManager::StartLagCompensation(CBasePlayer *,LagCompensationType,Vector const&,QAngle const&,float
Now i need to find out what i need to pass to that :puke: Im heading out for now. If somebody has experience with this stuff and is interested to help i'd appreciate that a lot.

Last edited by Kinsi; 05-17-2017 at 22:41.