View Single Post
Costin83
Old 04-28-2010 , 01:31   Re: NoSil (hides silencer on models)
Reply With Quote #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by sign92 View Post
It has a bug when you use it with http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=99608 Weapon Throwing plugin. When you have unsilenced usp or m4a1 you couldn't drop your weapon in any direction except under your feet.
If you are saying this to me, well I dont think that it can't be related with the fact that I changed something in the plugin... What I've done doesn't change at all the way the plugin "works"... Test with the normal plugin in the first post and you should get the same result. If there is any conflict between these two plugins maybe you should ask XxAvalanchexX, the real author for help.

I have a hunch where the "BUG" may be but I don't think that I may be able to fix it. This plugin, if I understood the code right, detects if a player droped/thrown a weapon un/silenced, and if it does detect an unsilenced weapon, sets the w_weapon model to the right one (unsilenced) Maybe here is the actual conflict. Maybe the "weapon_throwing" plugin doesn't catch the unsilenced w_model as belonging to a player.... maybe... I can't say.
Send a message via Yahoo to Costin83