View Single Post
Rothgar
Veteran Member
Old 10-27-2014 , 03:26   Re: AFK Manager (Version 3.5.3 / Updated October 27th 2014)
Reply With Quote #1508

New Version 3.5.3 released.

Added:
New variable to advertise only in local server language.
New variable to disable spectator target change check from resetting AFK status.
Updated support for new Engine Version detection. I have attempted to make this backward compatible for what it's worth.

Changed:
Added new Arena mode checking system based on Powerlord controlpoints.inc
TF2 Arena detection is now forced to use "FakeClientCommand" to fix various issues with VSH Mod. My initial fixes did not seem to be 100%
TF2 now forces a Suicide when moving players to spectator since this is the default when moving manually and also to fix Arena mode issues.
Now required SourceMod version 1.4.0+

Fixed:
Issue with Insurgency using old settings since moving from a Mod to being released as a retail game.
Bugs related to not kicking spectators, old code was incorrectly stopping timers and not checking manual spectator joins.

Thanks for Chdata performing some extensive testing on the Arena mode issues, the unfortunate result is I now need to use FakeClientCommand for Arena mode but seems to have fixed issues, hopefully no side effects.
Send a message via ICQ to Rothgar Send a message via AIM to Rothgar Send a message via MSN to Rothgar