View Single Post
xcd222
Old 03-28-2022 , 20:32   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Mutant Tanks (v8.90, 2-1-2022)
Reply With Quote #1288

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psyk0tik View Post
The "Minimum Humans" setting is the multiplier based on the number of human survivors. There's no setting for health multiplier based on a percentage value. The "Multiply Health" setting just determines how the health multiplier works.

I can probably add a "Health Multiplier" setting or something. The formula will then be like this: Health * Human count * Health multiplier

So once I add that new setting, you would set "Minimum Humans" to "5" and "Health Multiplier" to "1.25" to adjust the health for 5+ players.
The way I see it, shouldn't you add the "Human count" to the Tank's HP multiplier but rather just make it a requirement to allow tank hp adjustment?

I am thinking more like

if human survivor count = 5
Health * Health multiplier.

If you put in the "Minimum Humans" to the formula, the tanks would gain too much HP if more people keeps coming in to my server. Imagine if a tank's hp is 8000 and if "Minimum Humans" is 5, that will make it a 40k hp tank which would be too much. If I set it even higher, the tanks would have a monstrous hp.

Also, I'll be looking forward for you to make a health multiplier setting. Thank you!

Last edited by xcd222; 03-28-2022 at 21:52.