View Single Post
w1nny
Old 05-19-2023 , 12:23   Re: Source Scramble (memory patching and allocation natives)
Reply With Quote #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by nosoop View Post
Description:

Provides the following features to SourceMod plugins:
  • Allows plugins to enable / disable memory patches whose platform-specific payloads are defined in their game configs in their own unique section (based on Peace-Maker's implementation for dynhooks).
  • Allows plugins to allocate memory (which can then be accessed with StoreToAddress and LoadFromAddress).
  • Both of the above is cleaned up and freed when the plugin that owns them is unloaded (so you don't have to unpatch during OnPluginEnd()).
I wrote this as a generalized way to do patches like No Thriller Taunt, without needing to keep a boilerplate plugin on hand to deal with all the setup / teardown, or even another plugin at all (the bundled patch management plugin can load and enable simple patches for you).

More developer information is available in the project's README.

Source / Download
I want just to inform you guys: this extension stop from working in L4D2 due to the lastest update (both Linux and Windows OS, I guess). Now, this extension - crash the server everytime when i trying to start the server (So, delete this one until this fixed). Please, fix this extension one.

Last edited by w1nny; 05-19-2023 at 12:32.