View Single Post
BlodyT.
Old 03-01-2019 , 14:55   Re: [CS:GO] Upcoming Server Sided Anti-Cheat Project | Aimbot | Triggerbot | Wallhack

Quote:
Originally Posted by sneaK View Post
I think the main difference here is that this person is selling an anti-cheat for a base, one-time price. I think you'll struggle finding anyone willing to pay any sort of significant amount on a recurring basis, as the cost to the consumer will just keep going up.
It's not a one time payment but I understand your point of view. I will probably need a vote poll to find the right price for this product.

Quote:
It's probably also best not to speculate on pricing before the potential project is even done
Looking for the right price(price research) for a product is just part of making the business plan/product outline.

Quote:
this thread went from looking for an anti-cheat, to potentially trying to sell one, at great cost.
I have an ongoing project which requires the server sided anti-cheat. At the very beginning, I thought that I can get a well-coded base from which I can work on my own anti-cheat without even thinking that in the future I will be re-selling it. Since I've got scammed (bought worthless copypaste), I decided to move my workforce and focus at creating my own anti-cheat from scratch. Obviously, if you decide to change something in your business roadmap, some "things" have to be delayed in order to add/speed up others "things". This means that the whole project will be delayed due to unpredictable change in the roadmap. This means I will have to apply some changes to the project (e.g. hiring one more dev to keep on everything up to the date), a good manager will always look for any possibilities if you can save some money or gain any benefits from the new features/projects. So that's why I'm doing this research, just to find if the company can make any cash from it. Since everyone is saying that the prices should be lowered, I'm more likely considering option b) which will reduce the costs to $15-$20 USD per month and probably $10 USD for a multiple servers owners.

Regards,
BlodyT.

Last edited by BlodyT.; 03-01-2019 at 16:40. Reason: Some grammar mistakes/language switch