View Single Post
BlodyT.
Old 02-27-2019 , 10:31   Re: [PAID REQ][CS:GO] Upcoming Server Sided Anti-Cheat Project | Aimbot | Triggerbot

Quote:
Originally Posted by arne1288 View Post
I'm not sure why you are posting in the SourceMod sections then?
I apologize, I thought that it will be better to reply here instead of creating a new thread. Could you please move this thread to "Metamod:Source Plugins"? Thanks

Quote:
Your phrases have just limited yourself in that direction that you cannot legally use SourceMod for your project at all.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlodyT. View Post
I decided to work on my own anti-cheat solution. It will be an standalone addon working on metamod (this means that you will be able to use this AC without sourcemod).
With Metamod Source I don't need to release any source code with the plugin. The license allows commercial/proprietary use.

Quote:
I would rather deal with the cheaters manually, and add a 24/7 "poke my phone"-feature, than to pay that kind of price.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lubricant Jam View Post
I hope you're meaning 30 USD for 15 servers not 450...
Nobody is forcing anyone to buy it. I don't really see a reason to purchase this AC for JB, Surf etc.. servers. Mainly it should be only used at FFA, DM and Retake servers. Paying $30-$50 USD per month shouldn't be a problem for a top-ranked server where the slots are almost all the time taken and the server is full. ULTR@ owner have at least 33 customers for his current product and people are repurchasing the license every month. So there is definitely a customer niche for this product. I just need to know if somebody from here would be interested in this kind of AC solution at his server and what the pricing should be set (if billing monthly only)?
When it comes to the marketing, a player will choose a server with "poke my phone" Anti-Cheat or a server with proper AC?

Regards,
BlodyT