View Single Post
Sillium
AlliedModders Donor
Old 07-14-2010 , 01:25   Re: [TF2] Permanent Crit Vote
Reply With Quote #8

You mean after the choice has been made when someone joins the Server "late"?

No. Nothing is shown.

But I could show an information after X seconds of a player joining if the choice has already been made.

edit:
Here is an untested new (0.0.4a) Version (I can't test it here... will have to wait till evening)

This Version adds several cvars for configuration and can show a message to late joiners if crits are on/off

Also I changed the text in the menu to prevent misunderstandings ("Prefer Crits on" instead of "Crits always on" )

Quote:
  • "tf2_perm_crit_percent", "0.5", "Percentage of people who need to vote for Crits on in order to activate crits"
  • "tf2_perm_crit_show_info", "1", "Show information if Crits are on/off to late joiners"
  • "tf2_perm_crit_info_delay", "30.0", "Delay between late joining the server and announcing if Crits are on/off"
  • "tf2_perm_crit_calc_delay", "30.0", "Delay between late joining the server and announcing if Crits are on/off"
  • "tf2_perm_crit_pref_delay", "25.0", "Delay between joing the server and asking the player for his preference if it is not set. Should be shorter that the calc delay"

edit: attachement has been removed

www.unterwasserpyromanen.de

Last edited by Sillium; 07-14-2010 at 11:26.