View Single Post
KWo
AMX Mod X Beta Tester
Old 11-17-2006 , 14:05   Re: Help How to turn off radar CSDM? and podbot
Reply With Quote #9

I did it so - if CSDM is disabled - the radar is working normally. If CSDM is enabled:
1 - the radar disapears if FFA was enabled (in the csdm.cfg or You enabled it from the main CSDM menu).
2 - the radar still is working normally if FFA is disabled.

If after playing some time with CSDM enabled the server's admin decides to enable FFA - the radar goes to off. And vice-versa - if the admin wants in some moment disable FFA - the radar goes back working normally.

What is wrong here? I didn't get what You mean about client disconnecting - You mean - if the new client connects (in the free slot - free because of that previous disconnected client) he cannot see the radar anymore - even after disabling FFA (in this case the radar should be drawn again - according to this what I wrote above)?
The only thing I can see I could do wrong is - I don't check in the function client_putinserver() if the FFA (and CSDM) is enabled or not - to draw the radar or hide it for that client - but this I believe I can add into code.

[EDIT]
Just edited my version csdm_ffa - but instead in client_putinserver I just check in the player respawn (even RESET_HUD) - if CSDM and FFA are enabled - then I'm switching off the radar. I was disconnecting from the server (the bot was added instead me), then I've connected again - I haven't seen any problem with the radar.
[/EDIT]

Last edited by KWo; 11-17-2006 at 15:50.