View Single Post
v3x
Veteran Member
Old 07-12-2005 , 05:35  
Reply With Quote #30

Code:
#include <amxmodx> #include <engine> public death(){         if ( get_cvar_num("amx_deadchat")!=1 ) return PLUGIN_CONTINUE         new id = read_data(2)         if( !is_user_connected(id) ) return PLUGIN_CONTINUE         set_speak(id, SPEAK_LISTENALL)         client_print(id,print_center,"You are dead now, you can chat with other team via voice")         return PLUGIN_CONTINUE }    public alive(id){         if ( get_cvar_num("amx_deadchat")!=1 ) return PLUGIN_CONTINUE         if( !is_user_connected(id) ) return PLUGIN_CONTINUE         set_speak(id, SPEAK_NORMAL)         return PLUGIN_CONTINUE }   public plugin_init() {     register_plugin("Dead_Can_Talk","0.1","SuicideDog")     register_event("DeathMsg","death","a")     register_event("ResetHUD","alive","b")     register_cvar("amx_deadchat","1") }
What am I doing these days? Well, I run my own Rust server. It's heavily modded. If you'd like to join, the ip is 167.114.101.67:28116

I also created a website called Rust Tools. It will calculate and tell you the raw amounts of resources needed to craft items.