View Single Post
thEsp
BANNED
Old 04-02-2020 , 10:23   Re: AlliedModders post @mention?

Wow, a crazy-rude reply! To be really fair honest, I expected that from you and it happened...

Okay, time to sort it out:

Quote:
In your case, they are definitely meant to bump it all the way to the "people".
I agree but I don't that much. Feel free to use "Report" button if someone is abusing rules or harassing you.

Quote:
It is not any forum administrator's/dev team's job to (attempt to) cure your laziness at all.
Reminds me of Bob Marley's "I smoke two joints" song where he says "first take care of head"... Working smarter ain't laziness at all.

Quote:
And opening up the forum for more shit, allowing any user to spam you all the way to hell, no, just no.
I didn't get your point here, but if you are criticizing spammers, good job honsetly!

Quote:
The time it takes to implement it (especially, in a 'somewhat' sane way) would not be worth the effort.

Time are better spent on other, more important things, like what the background of the forums are for, such as for example caring about AMX Mod X and SourceMod.
Yes, I am definitely not saying this implementation would be easy, nor that AMXX/SM should be ignored. But if you have time, please, just please, don't ignore it. After all one member of this forum started this thread.

Quote:
If you want Facebook or YouTube, feel free to go there.
100% exactly the argument I expected.. Did you read "for example" there at the end of my reply though?

Quote:
ANOTHER EMAIL? The email address on your account is being used.
Indeed it is. I said another (UNUSED) email because in 2020 we have quite a shit-pile of "spam" emails. What is the standard, 100 per day, or even more?

Quote:
Again, your laziness - your problem.
Absolutely not a good counter-argument. But if you didn't understand my 2nd quote above, then my point is: read mentions/replies HERE instead of searching your email for a certain message, which is not EASY, as I said above.

Quote:
If you got something real that would actually improve the forum (and not open it up to even more abuse), sure, let's look at it then.
How beautiful truly! Don't you as well hate it when people ignore something useful? I many times suggested an idea how to prevent spam[bots] through my reports and replies. If you'd at least reply to me "fuck the hell off", I would be satisfied for having a (negative) response. Replying back is another thing...

I hope you can comprehend that this is just an off-topic discussion AND you will not send me a warning for arguing with you. After all, I am not trying to impair the holy AM community.

We may sort this drama through PM. Till then, have a good day mister. - thEsp with love & honesty.