View Single Post
Aderic
Old 04-29-2014 , 09:21   Re: [TF2] Player Ranks
Reply With Quote #118

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikey646 View Post
It seems, that when a players stats are loaded from the top menu, that if they are offline you return, but later on you have code handling them being offline or online (Getting it live from the player, or getting it from the database, for total play time), You also have Dominations and Total Time Played under "isTF2" check, but both of those (in theory) should be in CS:S and CS:GO, atleast...?
I didn't get a bump from your edit but to answer your question; the isTF2 check is to ensure safety in the event that this plugin ever becomes usable for other games. I wanted the stats sent to the player in a specific order and it just so happened that these two things you mentioned fall in the isTF2 check.

I have CS:S but have only played like 20 minutes of it in my life, haven't touched CS:GO so this plugin is completely untested (and not designed) for anything that isn't TF2.

I would like to (in the future) write this plugin to be compatible with these other games but in order to do that I would have to have the games to test it on.... I don't really have an interest in CS:S or CS:GO so for the time being just look at the plugin as a TF2 plugin.