Old 03-10-2011 , 20:51   Re: [CSS] Kill assist
Reply With Quote #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinblaster View Post
you're coming up with some great stuff, GJ thanks
Thanks, I'm glad to read that !

Quote:
Originally Posted by databomb View Post
Nice plugin addition! I'd run this on a pub if I had one. Have you thought about using the assists to change the scoreboard at all? I've always thought that even if you kill someone, the point for the kill should go to the teammate who did the most damage to them.
Thank you too ! I knew this plugin was far from over! I've thought about changing scoreboard but didn't think someone would ask for that. I'll check that out.

I'm also looking up on how to properly change someone's name so you can see a killer's assisters (that was done in 1.6, and was uberly awesome; http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?p=817621). With Orange Box it's becoming hard like hell to change someone's name..... old methods aren't working anymore, but I'm still looking for it.... Dr!fter's Name Change extension allowed me to sm_rename someone correctly, but I'm not yet able to use that in a plugin... (wtf includes & stuff... =/).

Thank you both for your comments. I also have more plugins idea (not only for assists ;)).